The Holy Quran is revealed upon the Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) in the Arabic language in the Makkah which became the holy city of Saudi Arab. Moreover, the people of Saudi Arab know the Arabic language very well. And the Holy contains initially instructions for those Arab people. However, the Holy Quran contains orders of Allah Almighty and guidance for every person. Moreover, Several Muslims live in various parts of the world and their languages also vary from each other. That way, different Islamic scholars translated the holy Quran in specific languages. So, everyone wants to read the Holy Quran with Translation. Moreover, we have a course for translation of the Holy Quran in the courses of our academy. Our expert teachers will teach this course to every desirable student with great translating skills. Moreover, we teach translating the Holy Quran only in English and Urdu.
“This is the holy book which is revealed to you by us, [O Muhammad], that they might observe its verses and those who will understand will be rewarded”, Allah Almighty says.
According to a verse of the Holy Quran, “Without doubt, we have guided people in this Qur’an through every example- that they think about it”.
“That person who cannot perform Allah Almighty’s Zikar and Dua due to redundant recitation of the Holy Quran will be blessed more than those who are busy in Zikar and Dua”.
The methodology of Our Teachers
- Our experienced teachers will teach the meaning of a few Arabic words daily
- We will teach the meaning of all verses word by word
- Teachers will explain properly the meaning of the verses to every student
- Our expert tutors will explain the contextual meaning of the verses and words to all the students after the literal translation of the verses
- At the end of this course, every student will be able to know the condition in which the verses revealed. And, what they implicit along the understanding of the meaning of each verse