Terms & Conditions:-The given terms and conditions govern all use of QuranTeacherForKids and all content on the website. The website is operated and owned by QuranTeacherForKids Read the Agreement carefully before accessing the Website. By accessing the Website, you agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to this Agreement, then you may not access the Website. These terms and conditions are an offer by QuranTeacherForKids and acceptance to these conditions is the must.
The Responsibility of Website Visitors
QuranTeacherForKids has reviewed the content which is published on the Website (user comments are not included). However, QuranTeacherForKids is not responsible for any effects of the content. By operating the Website, QuranTeacherForKids does not represent that it endorses the posted material.
Also, the accuracy of the material is not guaranteed. Visitors should consider guidelines as necessary to protect themselves and their computers from malware and other harmful or destructive content. This Website may contain the content which can be offensive or indecent for some audiences. As well as content containing technical inaccuracies and typographical mistakes. QuranTeacherForKids disclaims any responsibility for harm resulting from the use of the Website.
You can only use the Website for lawful purposes. You can not, through QuranTeacherForKids, distribute any material or engage in any conduct that:
- Violates the rights of others including, but not limited to copyright or trademark.
- It is considered unlawful, abusive, defamatory, fraudulent, harassment, and threatening.
- Harasses an individual or group of individuals based on age, disability, gender, and religion.
- It contains code having malware, which may interrupt or destroy a computer.
- Promotes criminal actions and behaviors.
- To gain unauthorized access to QuranTeacherForKids’s servers or user accounts.
If you comment on any post, which includes harmful links to the Website, you are entirely responsible for the content. By making Comment public, you represent and warrant that:
- The use of the Comment will not infringe on proprietary rights including copyright, trademark, and any third party.
- The Comment does not contain any viruses, malware, worms, and other harmful content.
- The Comment is not spam and not machine-generated. The comment does not contain unwanted and unethical designed to drive traffic to third-party sites.
- The Comment is not pornographic and does not contain threats.
- Your Comment should not mislead readers into thinking that you are another person or company.
QuranTeacherForKids asks others to respect its intellectual property rights so we respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you think that material is linked to the Website which violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify QuranTeacherForKids. We will respond to these notices. If any commentator repeatedly violates the copyright rules, we’ll terminate the access to the Website.
You can not use the Website as a platform to distribute any material which includes spam. You can not collect information about QuranTeacherForKids’s users. We take spam seriously and we prevent spam content.